Tournament Dates and Schedule
Registering with Pickleball Canada
- You must be a member of Pickleball Canada to play in the Super Senior Slam Tournament
- To register with Pickleball Canada go to www.picklecanada.org to join.
- Once you join PCO (Pickleball Canada), or renew, you will see your membership number.
- You do not have to join a club – when the software asks for your club select “my club isn’t listed” which will allow you to choose “V-Club ‘Province’ (I don’t belong to a club)”
- You must be a member of PCO, in good standing through August 8, 2023.
Registering with PickleballBrackets.com
- Registration for the Super Senior Slam Tournament is completed at pickleballbrackets.com If you are new, you must create a free profile.
- Make sure your Pickleball Canada number is in your Pickleball Brackets profile. If your PCO number is not in your Pickleball Brackets profile you will not be able to register.
- If you have played in a tournament before, but not with Pickleball Brackets, make sure you enter your skill rating.
- If you haven’t played in a tournament, self-rate yourself, trying to be as accurate as possible. Eg. If you play at the 3.5 level in your club, please rate yourself at 3.5.
- Registrants withdrawing before 07/10/23 will be refunded registration & event fees minus a $15 processing fee.
- NO refunds will be issued after 07/10/23.
- In the case of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances between August 4 – 6, or the rainout day of August 7, 2023, that prevent play, only those participants who did not play in ANY events will be refunded their registration & event fees, minus a $15.00 processing fee.
Pickleball Canada registration requirement
Players are not required to be USAPA members to enter this SSIPA tournament, Super Senior Slam. However, for insurance purposes, each participant must be a member of Pickleball Canada. All registrants must be a member in good standing through August 8, 2023 to play in this tournament. There are instructions on how to register with Pickleball Canada above.